Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blur

Wow, it feels like months has passed, but only a week has.  Even though every day passes with a blink of an eye, each day seems so farther away.  This schedule with my two jobs must really be taking a toll on me.  I feel like I haven't been able to take a real breath from everything.  When I'm not working, I'm dreaming about working.  No matter where I'm at, I can't seem to lift this stress that has been put on me for some time.  I should have taken the chance to change this situation when I had the chance, but nothing can be done about it now, and now I must ride wherever the current takes me. 

Well, enough about that.  I did manage to take 10 minutes out of my day to run over to Walmart earlier this week.  I have spent so much time working for money that I never really have been able to spend it.  Not that I want to or anything, I just wanted to take a moment to really treat myself, something that I haven't been able to do since graduation. 

And guess what I bought?  I took the liberty of spending my $70 gift card on the final 2 seasons of Battlestar Galactica.  I didn't really feel guilty about buy it because technically it wasn't my money that I was spending, if you get my logic.  I quickly ran home to watch a few hours worth, and it was totally worth the money.  I really missed watching the series.  I know I'm watching them too fast, and I'll regret it later, but I just can't stop watching them!!

Now for another subject; Law and Order: Criminal Intent.  Last night was the 2 hour finale for the show.  To be honest, it was a great ending for a very bad situation.  Goren and Eames leaving the show at the beginning of the season took a major hit for the show's ratings.  Not to mention many not liking the feel of the new characters. 

The season finale included 2 episodes.  Both were very good.  We also got to see Nichol's father, who both apparently has some sort of conflict with eachother.  Both had a very good storyline.  But did the finale impress viewers?  Judging by viewer ratings, people have not been happy with the overall season.  No official word on what the ratings were for last night, but if they have the same ratings as recent weeks, the show may be on the chopping block.  With or without a good sendoff.  We just have to wait and see, and hope that viewers want to give this show another shot. 

Hope you all are doing well and I will talk to you soon!

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment